Click here to view a list of previous recorded webinars.
8:30am - 4:30pm CentralTo ensure you're getting the most from TEAM Software by WorkWave, we're offering an immersive training event hosted by our product experts.
- HR and Insurance Benefits
The cost is $800 per track, which includes two days of intensive, hands-on training on the track(s) of your choice to ensure you get hyper-focused information highlighting the topics that matter most to you.
Hear about our latest features and learn best practice guidelines to help you get the most out of your software - all while networking with your peers.
Plus, all registrants will receive a complimentary registration to WorkWave’s Beyond Service User’s Conference on January 7-10, 2024 in Orlando, FL. This complimentary registration can be transferred to another employee with your organization.
11:00-12:00 centralThis webinar focuses on introducing users to Lighthouse and getting them familiar with the basics.
- Accessing and navigating the mobile app
- Completing forms using the mobile app
- Map and reporting functions in web
11:00-11:45 centralThis webinar gets in depth into setting up scheduled work.
- Introduction to scheduled work and it’s uses
- How to set up schedules
- Managing tasks using the mobile app
- Utilizing exception reporting to manage scheduled work
11:00-11:45 centralThis webinar, geared for Lighthouse administrators, covers setup of new locations and users in the system.
- Creating locations
- Adding areas and signals
- Assigning forms, adding users
- Subscribing customers to reports
11:00-12:00 centralUpkeep is an essential part of Insurance Benefits, this includes new hires, exceptions, part-time employees, and terminations to ensure the correct benefit packages are being assigned to employees.
- Learn how to handle new hires, rehires and exceptions in the Package Validation window
- Learn how to run the Initial Wizard
- Learn how to run the Termination Engine
11:00-12:00 centralBenefits change from year to year. Before Open Enrollment you need to ensure you have updated all benefit information for the benefits you are offering employees.
- Learn how to update pricing or add benefits in the Benefit Setup
- Learn how to create new Benefit Offerings
- Learn how to update Benefits by Job, Package Assignment and Benefit Templates.
- Learn how to run the Ongoing Wizard
11:00-12:00 centralUsing online enrollment through eHub allows you to open up enrollment for your employees to enroll in the benefits they would choose on their own.
- Learn how to set up Online Enrollment in WinTeam
- Learn how to enroll and waive benefits in eHub
- Learn how to run reports for Online Enrollment
11:00-11:30 centralThis webinar explains what insurance benefit maintenance and processes need to be complete prior to the 1095C and 1094C filing process, as well as TEAM filing services available to you.
- Overview of Insurance Benefits upkeep that needs to be completed throughout the year
- Discuss 2023 ACA Checkpoint class for TEAM's ACA Filing Service
- Review IRS and TEAM deadlines for successful 1095C and 1094C filing