Lighthouse – Searching for a Location on the Maps View
You can use the Search bar or the button in the Lighthouse Web maps view to quickly find existing locations on the map.
If you have not set up the location, use this link for directions to help you set it up.
Location search bar
When you click in the Search bar, recently viewed locations automatically display in the drop down.
Using the location search bar
- In Lighthouse Web, click in the Search locations field (top left)
- Type the location name or address in the Search field
- Select the location from the drop down list
Tip: Existing locations display a building icon next to them.
When you click thebutton it displays a list of locations, including if the location is an open or closed location, and how many users are online at that location.
Using the location button
- In Lighthouse Web, select the Maps menu option
- Click the button on the top right of the window
- To find the location on the map, click the appropriate location
- To filter, click the Open, Closed, Open/Active and Open/Inactive) button and select from the available drop down options (
- To clear the filter, click on the option on the filter
The side bar displays a list of all the locations that are available in the application.
Tip: For monitoring purposes, set the filter to Open/Inactive. This displays locations that are open, but have no employee activity.