Lighthouse – Adding Images to Forms
After an employee has submitted a form (audit, issue or task), you can add image files to it. Adding images to forms can be completed from the Maps view in Lighthouse Web. Once you add the image to the form, the image will display in downloaded reports.
Add an image to a submitted form in Lighthouse Web
- Log in to Lighthouse Web, display the Maps view and click the button (top right corner)
- Use the filter to narrow the list by form type (audits, tasks or issues)
- Once you find the form you want to add the image to, select it to open it in the slider view
- Click the button at the bottom of the form
- To add the image:
- Drag and drop the picture from file explorer onto the form
- Click the button to open your file explorer, and double click the image
Note: Image supported formats are .jpg, .jpeg and .png.
Once the form is saved, it will close and the All Activity view displays the form as Updated