If you are a first time user of eHub, security verification is required.
- Enter your User ID and click Register.
- Enter your date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format and Social Security Number for Identity Verification. Click Continue.
- Enter a New Password that meets the requirements and verify it by typing it in a second time. Click Login.
- On your first log in, you may be prompted to select a W2 Delivery Preference. You can choose to receive your W2 in either paper format or electronically via eHub by selecting the appropriate option.
- Click the Submit button to login and complete the registration process.
If the Date of Birth or Social Security Number are entered incorrectly three times, the user will be locked out of eHub for security purposes. To reset, change the password in WinTeam. Also, verify the Date of Birth and SSN are correct in WinTeam for the employee; if incorrect, changing the DOB or the SSN will reset the account. If the eHub user remembers the original password and logs in, the lockout will be cleared as well.