Kwantek – Ordering a Background Check
Ordering a background check before hiring an employee can help you make an informed hiring decision and protect the your company from a number of potential risks. Below is a video and a step-by-step guide to help you learn how to order a background check in Kwantek.
Ordering a background check video
Steps to order a background check
- Navigate to the candidate page for whom a background screening needs to be ordered
- Select the check box next to the candidate’s name
- Select Order Background Check from the Select an action drop down
- Specify the Background Check Type and the appropriate Cost Center information, as applicable
- Select the background check package that you wish to order
- Complete any missing information for the applicant
- Click Add to enter education and/or employment information
- Click OK
- Once you have entered the education and/or employment information, click Next
- In the preview confirmation window, review the order details and enter any comments/notes
- Click Yes and confirm the order by clicking
Note: You may only order a background check for one candidate at a time.
Note: Order form fields and steps vary depending on the vendor, account settings, and options selected.
Note: When using paper consent, the candidate's SSN, Birth Date and the confirmation of consent fields are required.
If the background check package includes verification of education or employment, then additional steps are included to enter this information.
Tip: If there are any items that need to be edited before submitting the order, click Edit on the applicable section to make changes.
Once the check has been ordered, the background check activity column in the candidate record indicates that the order has been requested. As the background check is processed, this status is updated to in progress and completed. Additional status information is located on Background Check Status page.